Dear Valuable Patients of Paragon Dental,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 209-548-0100.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Nandan Patel and Paragon Dental Team
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we encouraged our patients to abide following rules:
1. Before making your appointment to at Paragon Dental, all patients are encouraged to fill out COVID-19 related screening questions and email it to email@example.com. Alternatively, patient can also call us at 209-548-0100 for the same before the appointment. We encourage all Patients to check in and come early about 15-20 minutes to their scheduled appointment time
2. Only the Patient is allowed during the entire appointment- NO COMPANIONS ALLOWED. If a parent, guardian, or caretaker must accompany a patient, companions must comply with social distancing rules in the waiting area and companions must use a face mask all the time (a cloth mask is acceptable)
3. If the Patient plans to bring a driver, then the driver should remain outside the office.
4. Before entering to our practice, all patients and companions must wear a face mask (a cloth face mask is also acceptable). Because of shortage of PPE supply, we do not intend to provide masks to our patients. All patients and companions must arrange their own masks before coming to our practice.
5. As soon as you walk into our practice for your appointment,
6. Not counting actual time for your dental treatment, we anticipate about 45 minutes to 2 hours for filling out paperwork, getting X-rays and consultation with Dr. Patel So please plan your schedule accordingly.
7. Please be alert, be safe and follow guidelines from CDC to prevent spread of COVID-19.
Again, please understand that we are making you follow these rules with the health and well-being of our patients, our families, our team, and our community in mind. We thank you for your understanding during this challenging time and wish all of you continued health. We encourage you to learn more about what we provide and how we can help. If you have any questions, please contact us by calling 209-548-0100. We are always happy to hear from you!