With cosmetic dentistry, we focus on dental procedures that restore teeth to their natural beauty and enhance a smile’s aesthetic appeal. Besides that, we make sure to maintain optimum health and functionality of the same. Cosmetic dentistry can improve your self-image because updating your smile often has a positive emotional and psychological impact. Research indicates that people with bright, white smiles are often seen as smarter, more attractive, and more successful.
If you feel embarrassed by how your teeth look, consider cosmetic dentistry. The modern dental procedures and techniques your dentist uses can remove imperfections and create a fabulous, new image. With a customized plan and advanced materials, your doctor will completely revitalize your oral health and appearance.
Cosmetic dentistry includes, but is not limited to:
- Porcelain veneers and inlays to repair broken or cracked, even mismatched teeth, or correct gaps between teeth.
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth.
- Teeth bleaching and whitening to remove stains.
- Laser dentistry adjust “gummy” smiles, where a disproportionate amount of the gums show when you smile.
- Tooth-colored fillings for any new cavities and to replace unsightly silver amalgam fillings.
- Use of non-metal crowns for old crowns that show black lines.
After examining your teeth, your dentist can recommend personalized cosmetic treatments that will enhance your smile. Make an appointment for a consultation today so you can start enjoying the smile of your dreams.